Due to huge growth in the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems team of one of our major automotive clients, we’re urgently looking for a large number of software and systems engineers to work in this rapidly-advancing sector.
We’re looking for a number of roles within this team, namely the following:
- Controls Systems Engineers
- Software / Systems Engineers
- Diagnostics and ECU Architecture Engineers
- AUTOSAR Software Architect
- Functional Safety Engineer
- Virtual Validation Engineers
Skills we’re particularly interested in are as follows:
- Control Systems Engineering (Matlab / Simulink)
- Virtual Validation (IPG Carmaker)
- HIL / SIL / MIL testing
- Requirements Management
- Functional Safety / ISO26262
- Diagnostics / CAN / Flexray / Vector toolset (CANalyzer / CANoe)
- DOORS / SysML
If you feel you may be interested in any of the above roles, or would like to find out more about these excellent, long-term contract opportunities, please do get in touch. We would also like to hear from anyone interested in roles on a permanent basis as this may well be an option in the near future.
Please note: If you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK for any employer you CANNOT be considered for these jobs.