Expleo are recruiting for a skilled Warehouse Operative on behalf of our Surrey based client for a contract requirement within their busy Prototype Vehicle department.
Based at the client facility in Surrey, the general duties of the Warehouse Operative will be to support the day to day running of a busy logistics team within the Prototype vehicle department.
As a skilled Warehouse Operative, you will be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, pride in seeing a task through to completion and have good communication skills in order to carry out the daily tasks.
General daily responsibilities will include:
* Goods-in processing, including unloading deliveries and placing stock
* Picking and shipping components whilst maintaining our stock levels.
* Liaising with other departments including material control and production and fleet.
Candidates with the following skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
* Good numerical and computer skills
* Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment is essential
* Driving licence is advantageous
For enquiries and further information, please contact Sally @ Expleo: email@example.com