Expleo are currently working with a niche vehicle manufacturer, globally renowned for lightweight ground breaking vehicles, who are currently recruiting for a Technical Trainer, on a permanent basis, in the Midlands.
As a Technical Trainer, you will design and develop targeted and effective blended learning for dealerships and lead the integration of digital learning into a new Training Academy. This position will allow you to design and deliver training material to dealerships, internal staff and suppliers. The role predominantly involves the technical function, however some training within the commercial area of the business, is required.
You will be comfortable with the full end-to-end training process, as you will be responsible for creating engaging and effective learning resources, including online learning design, and ensuring content is available and accessible to the relevant parties.
Responsibilities of the Technical Trainer include:
* Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure all training requirements are met
* Liaising with colleagues to create an e-learning strategy
* Create motivational learning content that integrates dealerships into the brand
* Develop engaging digital learning and interactive learning solutions
* Provide advice on methods and approaches to training design, using online learning methods
Background, skills and experience required for the Technical Trainer position:
* A strong background in the delivery of technical training content
* Experience in training design, including needs assessment, storyboarding, design and testing
* Working knowledge with a learning management system
* Creating engaging, objective-based storyboards, course components and resources
* Experience within Training design and knowledge of varied learning styles
* Competent with video technology and editing
* Skilled in assessment and evaluation methods
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the Technical Trainer role or require further information, please contact: