Are you an experienced Technical Clerk / Automotive Graduate looking for a new opportunity?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! One of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers is currently recruiting for a Technical Officer to support their Homologation Services team, based in Bedfordshire. You will be supporting a dedicated and enthusiastic team of Engineers on a contract basis.
Technical Officer responsibilities include:
* Administration support for Homologation documentation
* Deliver certification for responsible products
* Cross functional working with relevant departments, other business entities and Homologation representatives
* Maintain program delivery, assisting engineers to meet schedules
* Complete internal tasks including data collection and managing internal processes
Qualifications, skills and training required, for the Technical Officer opportunity:
* Previous Homologation or related experience, would be a distinct advantage, although not essential
* Process driven background, with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* Strong PC skills
* Ability to manage time and work to deadlines
* Competent working within a team environment with minimum supervision
* Strong communication skills
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Technical Officer or require further information, please contact: