Expleo are currently recruiting for an experienced Talent Controller to join a leading Automotive Research and Development Team, based close to Milton Keynes / Bedford, on a contract basis.
Within the role of Talent Controller you will be responsible for Talent Management and Talent Acquisition, and also delivering the Learning and Development (L&D) strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
* Talent acquisition to include identifying and acquiring skilled workers to meet organisational needs
* Identify, acquire, assess and hire candidates to fill open positions
* Lead Recruitment for Apprentices and Graduates
* Identify and develop talent across the business
* Develop programs to define, develop and retain critical talent
* Analyse talent data to guide business decisions, including but not limited to X-functional rotations
* Hold career discussions with employees
* Support the HR Business Partners with Succession Planning and preparation for talent review meetings
* Carry out exit interviews and provide analysis of the obtained data to the HR Business Partners
* Manage Talent Acquisition budget
* Report Talent Acquisition status to the team and business areas
* Be the key contact for the Contractors
* Carry out salary benchmarking activities within the industry
* Define the local learning and development strategy across all L&D areas
* Select suitable suppliers and vendors to support delivery of the strategy
* Management of the Graduates and Apprentices Development Programmes including induction, training programme, team building events and appraisals
* Deliver the annual Talent Development programs
* Lead new employee Onboarding design and delivery
* Manage the Learning and Development budget
To be considered for the role of Talent Controller, you will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
* Talent Management / Talent Acquisition experience
* Ability to effectively coach others
* Ability to manage comprehensive learning needs analysis
* Knowledge of LMS software and applications
* Previous L&D experience is desirable including coaching, training design and delivery
* Generalist HR experience is desirable
* Supplier management experience is desirable
* Workday and Cornerstone experience is desirable
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support applicants that require sponsorship.
For more information, contact Jacquie on 02034797125 or email@example.com.