Expleo currently have some exciting opportunities for Supplier Quality Engineers as they’re currently supporting one of the finest design teams in the world, a brand renowned for their unique and futuristic vision for the automotive industry. Working within their Design & Engineering Centre in Surrey, the Quality Engineers will support new product launches by overseeing all project quality activities from concept through to production. These positions are offered on a permanent basis in Surrey.
As a Quality Engineer, you can expect to work closely with the Senior Quality Engineer and suppliers to ensure the quality and timely delivery of products, create and implement quality inspection procedures and perform analysis to identify the necessary corrective actions for any quality issues.
We would like to speak to Quality Engineers with experience / knowledge in the following areas:
* ISO9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 and ISO4001
* Degree or Equivalent experience in Electrical focussed supplier Quality Role
* Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval and DFMEA / FMEA
* Lean manufacturing and assembly processes
* Able to interpret engineering drawings
If you’re looking for a new challenge working with some of the UK’s most talented engineers, get in touch with Leanne at Expleo on 01903 276751 or email@example.com.