Expleo are working with a World market leader in street cleansing vehicles and we are currently looking for a Service Support Administrator on a permanent basis based in Surrey
This role is to provide daily support within the key account service department team by being an interface with the customer, handling service requests.
* Deal with key account service enquiries, advising and actioning accordingly. Taking ownership of the problem from start to finish as the main point of contact for customers
* Carry out admin tasks for the benefit of the key account operation.
* Using telematics available, monitor status of machines owned by key account customers to capture errors before customer need to contact.
* Support the Co-ordination of repair estimates required by working with depots to gather the information/documentation required. When available submit to the customer and follow up to ensure whenever possible their conversion from quote to order.
* Follow up service visits with regular follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
For this role, you need to have a proven track record in a fast moving, customer facing role, either within the motor industry or other customer service environment. You will be a good communicator at all levels (both written and verbal); have the ability to prioritise work loads; be able to multitask, with minimal supervision and have strong experience of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook