Expleo are currently working with a niche vehicle manufacturer who are globally renowned for lightweight ground breaking vehicles. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer within Supplier Quality, for a contract position, based in the UK. If you have the experience and want to extend your career within a highly invested in, growing organisation, then the role of Senior Engineer within Supplier Quality could be for you.
The Senior Engineer within Supplier Quality, will manage supply base quality activities for programme(s), ensuring both proactive and reactive actions are in place to assure production of parts for Manufacturing and Projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Supplier Quality Engineer include:
* Supplier Audit / Assessment
* Supplier Development including agreeing supplier development activity plan with internal stakeholders
* New Part Introduction and Supplier Preparation including developing Quality Planning (APQP) / PPAP activity plan for new projects
* Project and Production Support
* Supplier Sourcing
Background and skills required for the Senior Supplier Quality Engineer include:
* Ideally Degree educated in Engineering or a related discipline
* Automotive OEM or Tier 1 SQA experience, with excellent knowledge of APQP systems and procedures
* MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ideally experienced in SQA within a Powertrain environment
A full UK driving licence or equivalent is required, with the ability to travel at short notice.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Senior Supplier Quality Engineer, or require further information, please contact: