Are you an Automotive Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer looking to join a leading Research and Development Team for a major automotive manufacturer?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! One of the world’s largest car manufacturers is currently recruiting for a Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer. Based in Bedfordshire, you will be working within a dedicated and enthusiastic Test team, improving vehicle quality for our OEM customer, on a contract basis.
Responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out Squeak and Rattle test by digital and physical evaluation of vehicle systems and products
* Evaluation of vehicle systems – mainly full vehicle systems
* Concern investigation at manufacturing plants
* Define concerns and provide resolutions
Background and experience:
* You will ideally be degree educated or equivalent in a relevant subject matter
* Ability to drive on public roads and within proving grounds
* Automotive industry experience is desirable
* Knowledge of the full vehicle and component Squeak and Rattle evaluation process is desirable
* Experience of hydraulic 4 post test rigs is desirable
* Knowledge of MTS
* Experience of report writing
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support applicants that require sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Squeak and Rattle Test Engineer or require further information, please contact: