Expleo are looking for an experienced Project Manager within the area of Connected Services (Telematics), to join a leading Research and Development Team, for a major automotive manufacturer based in Bedfordshire, on a contract basis. If you have a passion for future vehicle development, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Project Management for Telematics Services
* Management and delivery of new IT capability or enhancements, through various phases of Software Development Life Cycle
* Lead and manage highly complex projects, across a number of technical systems, business domains, divisions and third parties
* Introduce project management processes that support the efficient running and delivery of the projects
* Define scope of work, translate business needs to technical requirement and ensure delivery to the required quality
* Lead and manage relationships with upper management
* Lead and manage change control
* Engineering or Computer Science Degree qualified
* Strong background within Project Management in the IT Industry
* A project management accreditation and knowledge of vehicle electrical and electronic architecture is desirable but not essential
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support engineers that require sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Project Manager, or require further information, please contact: