Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
Expleo are working very closely as a preferred supplier to a UK based automotive manufacturer who are actively recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer with experience and knowledge or Rotor, Stator and EDU experience to join their expanding team in the Midlands on a contract basis.
For you to be considered for this role, you will ideally be degree qualified in Automotive or relevant Engineering discipline although demonstrable experience will be considered. Our client is looking for candidates with industry experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for all aspects of the definition and development of the several manufacturing processes relating to the commodity of Rotor and Stator required for the manufacture of eMachines.
- Responsible for the creation, publication, and maintenance of the Bill of Process.
- The role will also support problem investigation on current vehicle lines as the ‘technical’ expert for the area of commodity ownership.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications;
- Experience of process development of complex technology projects from conception through to Implementation.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Manufacturing or a similar engineering discipline
- The successful candidate with the knowledge of Rotor, Stator and EDU with the electrified powertrain.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
Any application will be treated in a highly confidentiality manner and all conversations will be respected.