Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Facilities Engineer supporting New Machine Builds and Shop Floor Modifications, experienced in managing Productivity Improvement Projects from Concept to Commissioning, based in Sunderland on a Contract basis.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Facilities Engineer:
* Facility Development from concept stage, through installation, commissioning to production launch
* Review concept designs, taking into account Safety and Legal compliance, using current European Machine legislation and standards
* Machine safety including Facility Risk Assessments, Safety Performance Levels, Specify Safety Devices and Essential Health & Safety Requirements
* Support Electrical design and update Technical Documentation
* Plan Shop Floor Layout modifications and Service requirements
* Specification writing and Procurement of parts and services
* Project Management and Budget Management
* Provide technical advice and support to Maintenance and Production departments
* Coordinate Projects within Shop Floor Zone Teams
* Specify, manage and control sub contractor works
Skills and experience required for the Manufacturing Facilities Engineer position:
* Technical Electrical background
* Ideally degree or HNC level educated, with relevant Engineering experience
* Experience of Managing multiple projects
* Demonstrable knowledge of current European Machine legislation and standards
* Hold an analytical and logical approach to problem solving
* Experience of Omron / Siemens PLC logic
* Excellent communication skills
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the UK.
To make an application for the Facilities Engineer position , please forward your CV to Jacquie Linton via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02034797125 for further information.