Expleo are currently supporting the recruitment for an leading EV Automotive OEM based in Coventry, this client has aggressive growth plans and currently looking to recruit a DVP Co-Ordinator for the interiors function group.
In order to succeed you will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the ability to build effective working relationships across multiple disciples is paramount. Attitude is everything, we are always pushing boundaries and in order to achieve the unimaginable you must have a can-do approach and an open mind to endless possibilities.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Principal Engineer of Interiors, you will be responsible for the Design Verification Plan (DVP) within the interiors function group, working closely with the team and the vehicle development and validation groups.
- Support and maintain the DVP contents, reviewing and driving changes to ensure validity and relevance.
- Work with the central DVP Coordinators to ensure the DVP is up to date and appropriately populated.
- Assist in creating, publishing and controlling DVM procedures.
- Assess and validate individual DVP’s to ensure development and Signoff tests are valid, justified and meet program key gateways.
- Issuing, sign off and controlling of test reports.
- Assist with planning of testing.
- Ensure program timing, vehicle quantities and specifications support FG requirements for DVP testing, development and Sign-off.
- Liaise with other areas of the business which require engineering vehicles for issue resolution.
- Where required support Engineering in cross-functional teams and meetings.
- Provide status reports at Gateways in-line with Vehicle Engineering deliverables on all vehicle verification activities (Vehicle and Rig) and attribute/target achievement and alignment.
- Working with relevant departments to confirm of suitability for prototype builds including number of vehicles, specification and commodity in relation to the DVP.
- Capable of working within tight time frames.
- Travel within the UK and Worldwide for development testing will be required.
- You will have a bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant area with at least 3 years
- of industry experience.
- Good knowledge of interior systems and their validation, with proven experience.
- Be familiar with OEM product development systems.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
- Experience in HV systems advantageous.