Are you an Electrical Engineer with a background in Electrical Building Services / Facilities, looking for a new opportunity?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! One of the world’s largest Automotive Manufacturer’s is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their Facilities team, based in Sunderland. You will be working with a dedicated and enthusiastic team of Building Service’s Engineers on a permanent basis. The Building Services department covers all utilities, buildings and building services, heating and ventilation, compressed air generation, and renewable energy, you will be responsible for upgrades to the electrical system.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
* Provide technical expertise to lead and deliver electrical infrastructure upgrade projects.
* Project lead from initial feasibility assessment, specification development, tendering, lifecycle cost analysis, supplier nomination and justification, physical phase delivery and internal customer handover.
* Management of contractors ensuring safety compliance, co-ordination and quality of work.
* Complete health and safety plans in accordance with relevant UK and European health and legislation to HSE requirements.
* To act as the HV authorized Person (AP) and Deputy Responsible Electrical Engineer (DREE) for the onsite Power Transmission systems (up to 11Kv).
* Co-ordinate and manage OEM servicing of onsite Wind Turbine and PV farms, ensuring minimum maintenance standards are adhered to.
Experience and Qualifications required for the Electrical Engineer position:
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
* Experienced Electrical Engineer or Electrical Building Services Engineer.
* Detailed understanding of medium (11Kv) and low voltage electrical distribution systems.
* Building services knowledge and experience in the delivery of installation/upgrade projects.
* Project management and specification development experience.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates can work within the UK.
For further information on the Electrical Engineer within Building Services , please contact Jacquie Linton on 02034797125, or alternatively, you can apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org