Are you an Automotive Component and Systems Hardware Engineer looking to join a leading Research and Development Team for a major automotive manufacturer? Do you have a passion for future vehicle development?
One of the world’s largest automotive OEM’s is currently recruiting for Component and Systems Hardware Engineers, to help them develop unique and innovative automotive products. Based in Warwickshire, you will be working within a dedicated and enthusiastic team of Development Engineers on a contract basis.
If you have Cooling system hardware knowledge or Sensors and Actuators system hardware knowledge this could be the opportunity for you.
Background and Experience required for the Automotive Component and Systems Hardware Engineer position:
* Ideally Degree educated in a relevant design / engineering qualification
* Problem solving skills ie six sigma / 8D
* A background in Warranty data analysis
* Working knowledge of product creation and delivery and change control
* Experience of cross functional co-ordination capability in Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and, Quality Data analytics and statistics
* Comfortable delivering presentations to work groups and senior management
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
For more information on the Automotive Component and Systems Hardware Engineer position please contact Jacquie Linton on 02034797125, or alternatively, you can apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org