Expleo are currently working with a niche vehicle manufacturer, globally renowned for lightweight ground breaking vehicles, who are currently recruiting for a Commercial and Leadership Content Programme Developer, on a permanent basis, based in the UK.
You will create engaging and professional content to support the Retail Academy strategy, whilst designing and creating aspirational commercial and leadership material, to support the development of the dealership network.
* Designing blended learning solutions in line with, and in support of the current commercial and leadership programmes
* Determining the scope of eLearning solutions, identifying the problem, developing appropriate solutions and implementing content to meet different learning styles
* Creating and storyboarding the layout of the instructional material, liaising with SME’s
* Creating content with a blended approach using audio, video and interactive eLearning.ipline
Background and Experience:
* Educated to Degree level, you will ideally hold a professional qualification in Learning and Development
* Comfortable building relationships with, and influencing stakeholders to present ideas that can be incorporated into the commercial and leadership programmes
* Strong background in the application of learning theories, tools and techniques
* Experience in the use and application of various design programmes, displaying high technical ability
* Demonstrable background in design and delivery of eLearning content from concept to delivery stage
* Strong experience using a Learning Experience Platform
* Excellent awareness of the cultural diversity required when executing learning content
* Automotive experience is advantageous
* Excellent communicator and effective influencer
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact: