Are you an Interiors Engineer looking to join a leading Research and Development Team for a major automotive manufacturer? Do you have a passion for future vehicle development?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! One of the world’s largest automotive OEM’s is currently recruiting for an Interiors Engineer, within the area of Console Development, to help them develop unique and innovative automotive products. Based in Bedfordshire, you will be working within a dedicated and enthusiastic team of Design and Development Engineers on a rolling contract basis.
* Design and development at part / module level
* Supplier management
* Managing and reporting test validation, cost performance and part quality / reliability
* Technical analysis of market concerns
* Competitor benchmarking and trend research / analysis
* Meeting regulation and safety performance standards
Background and Experience:
* Ideally degree educated in a relevant design / engineering qualification
* Previous automotive design and development experience
* Knowledge of interior cabin parts / modules
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes
* CAD interrogation skills
* Proficient in Microsoft office skills
You are required to hold a valid driving licence and have the capability to travel globally.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
For more information please contact Jacquie Linton on 02034797125, or alternatively, you can apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org