Are you an Administrator looking for your next opportunity?
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are recruiting for an Administrator, on an on-going contract basis, to support our innovative and dynamic customer, based in Bedfordshire, who are positioned to become the most desirable Asian automotive brand in Europe. Expleo are keen to speak to individuals with an administration background. You will provide Administrative support to the cost reduction business, for all Research and Development projects in Europe, including managing and reporting the R&D projects cost performance.
Responsibilities of the Administrator include:
– Prepare cost reports and present reports
– Become an Advanced user of the internal cost reporting systems
– Provide support to engineers regarding sources of data, systems and processes
– Provide administration support to the cost team
– Support the Cost controller in other cost activities as required
– General Administration duties for the department
Background, skills and experience required for the role of Administrator:
– A keen interest in business management and administration
– Strong PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential, MS Access would be a distinct advantage
– Basic knowledge of Business intelligence tools, i.e. Tableau
– Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
– Comfortable managing your own schedule and conducting routine work on time
– Ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
Infrequent national and international travel may be required.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates requiring sponsorship.
For further information on the Administrator position or to apply, contact Jacquie Linton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02034797125.