As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are recruiting for an Administration Assistant, on an on-going contract basis, to support our innovative and dynamic customer based in Bedfordshire, who are positioned to become the most desirable Asian automotive brand in Europe. Expleo are keen to speak to individuals with an administration background. You will be responsible for the creation of various project status summary reports, for both weekly and milestone project meetings.
– Support with the reporting of project developments
– Carrying out daily downloads from the concern management tool, to track and report on the concern closure status
– Issue and track requests with stakeholders to confirm the impact of changes across multiple projects
– Support team Controller in the day by day operation
– Creation of job instructions to document department activities
Background and experience:
– Excellent level of Microsoft office skills including Formulas, Marco’s and Pivot Tables
– Strong data analysis skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Strong problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail
– Comfortable follow processes and supporting deadlines
– Excellent communication skills
– Microsoft Office knowledge
– Confident presentation and communication skills
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates requiring sponsorship to work here.
For more information, contact Jacquie Linton at email@example.com or 02034797125.